Ed Gillespie is a writer, communications specialist, serial entrepreneur and futurist. He is co-founder of Futerra, a change agency that specializes in business transformation and creative communications and campaigns. For the past 15 years Futerra has been internationally renowned for its influential and award-winning work on some of the biggest corporate sustainability initiatives, from Unilever’s ‘Sustainable Living Plan’, through Mondelez’s ‘Coffee Made Happy’ to SAB Miller’s ‘Prosper’.
How does your business make sense of a complex, interconnected and rapidly evolving world? What are the creatively disruptive innovations, trends and challenges that are likely to unravel your business model before your very eyes? How might you respond? In a rollercoaster ride of a masterclass, Ed Gillespie will take you on a journey into the future, today. You’ll understand how reconnection with ‘bigger than self’ organizational purpose, creation of powerful visions and big transformational ideas delivered with cutting-edge creativity can unlock potential in your business.
Value and expected outcomes
- Understand the interdependent challenges facing your business
- Get a fresh and objective perspective from outside your company
- Appreciate how to think, act and respond differently
- Learn from the extensive expertise of a proven thought leader
- Know the immediate practical next steps you might take to act
What is covered?
- Overview of the landscape of disruptive innovation that is going to change your business – whether you like it or not
- The global megatrends, such as climate change,that will challenge not just the way you do things, but actually what you do
- Futerra’s proven ‘Theory of Change’, fifteen years in development, that helps you navigate your response to this complexity
- Case studies of how pioneering businesses are responding to our situation in creative and dynamic ways to secure future success
Ed’s style is brisk, bold and inspirational. He is able to take audiences with him through infectious and irreverent humour aligned with important insights, information and intelligence.