“Touching Hearts, Reaching Lives” – that is the core mission and vision of REACH Community Services.
London Speaker Bureau Singapore worked with the Home Improvement Programme (HIP) seeks to assist low-income families in enhancing their home environment by helping them with basic supplies of necessary daily items.
REACH is established to inspire hope and empower positive change in the lives of the needy, through 4 Community Touchpoints:
- REACH Youth Powerhouse: Holding fast to the belief that every youth has a hero within them, REACH Youth Powerhouse aims towards Activating Strength, Reaching Potential amongst the hopeless youths.
- REACH Counselling Centre: A safe haven where passions are ignited, love is celebrated, trust is restored and growth is commented. Celebrating Love, Embracing Growth amongst couples and families become the key focus.
- REACH Senior Centre: A place aims towards Engaging Mind, Fullfiling Lives for the seniors with meaningful activities, to improve their quality of life and enjoy their golden years fulfilled.
- REACH Family Service Centre: Strive towards Sharing Love, Inspiring Hope amongst the needy and distressed families.
Since the inception in 1998, they have grown in the Singaporean community outreach services, and have helped families, youths, couples and seniors from the stage of anxiety to seeing hope in lives. The lives they impacted include:
- Children from low income families
- Youths at risk of school dropout, delinquency gangs-related offence
- Families with financial socio-emotional difficulties
- Couples in dire situations of separation or divorce
- Seniors battling loneliness
For more information, please visit: https://www.reach.org.sg/