Cheryl is part of the early founding team at Grab. She leads marketing and sustainability for the group, covering all of Grab's business verticals including mobility, deliveries, financial services and enterprise. She oversees Grab’s marketing efforts across the region, leading a team of over 500 across Southeast Asia.
In her role:
- She shapes the strategy behind the company’s brand and reputation.
- She leads teams across the end-to-end sphere of marketing, covering user acquisition and demand growth, advertising and promotions, branding and social, public and corporate reputation, marketing research and insights.
- She also leads social impact at Grab and believes in building inclusive capitalism to solve problems of poverty and climate change.
She is currently a Board Member of Malaysia Aviation Group, Malaysia Airlines Berhad and Good Doctor. She is a Global Executive Committee of World Federation of Advertisers (WFA). She's also a committee member of Tengah Island Conservation and a 2021 Acumen fellow.
- Asia-Pacific Power List 2021
- Influence 100 2021
- Asia-Pacific Power List 2020
- Women Leading Change Awards 2020
- Influence 100 2020
- WFA Global Marketer of the Year 2019 nominee
- Influence 100 2019
- Campaign Asia Power List 2018
- Campaign Asia 40 under 40 2018
- Innovator 25 Asia-Pacific 2018
- LinkedIn Power Profiles 2018 for Singapore
- Brand Builder of the year, 2016, CMO Asia
- Globe Tiger Awards 2015 in Women Leadership