Nenad Pacek is a world-leading global strategy expert and the Number 1 go-to advisor for hundreds of executives, helping them build successful businesses in all the emerging markets. The founder of Global Success Advisors and the CEEMEA Business Group, Nenad has a client network of more than 380 multinational corporations. Previously, Nenad was Vice President of The Economist Group, where he chaired more than 100 Economist Government Roundtables with prime ministers, presidents and their cabinets throughout Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America.
To build successful strategies for growth in emerging markets over the next decade, executives must know which markets to prioritize, understand the risks and opportunities and make the right assumptions for future plans and budgets. In this intensive masterclass, Nenad Pacek offers a step-by-step guide for your executives on how to outperform the competition and achieve accelerated, sustainable growth in challenging and constantly changing environments. He helps them develop an in-depth understanding of the economic and business megatrends of global and emerging markets and how they will shape international business over the years ahead.
Value and expected outcomes
- Knowledge needed to better identify future risks and opportunities, more effectively prioritize markets and make the right assumptions for 1–5-year plans and budgets
- Guidance on how to change your corporate strategy to accelerate growth and outperform competitors in emerging markets in a sustainable way
- Develop the ability to benchmark your company’s approach to emerging markets against evolving best practices
- Achieve multi-million cost savings by avoiding potential hidden threats and conflicts often inevitable in the territories of ‘unknown’
What is covered?
Whether focused on a specific regional market appealing to your business, or on an overview of a particular industry across several countries, Nenad will address:
- Economic and business megatrends in global and emerging markets
- Analysis of why competition in emerging markets is accelerating
- A market-by-market economic outlook guide for key emerging markets
- An economic outlook for the developed world
- Strategy guidance for multinational companies to accelerate growth Insights into fast-changing corporate best practices
- Future strategic, structural and operational pillars of international corporations