Caroline is recognized as a transformational leader, responsible for the implementation of Prudential’s Center for Next Generation Growth. Caroline joined Prudential in 2000 as a founding member of the Ireland based Business and Technology subsidiary and for establishing the El Paso, Texas Business and Solutions center for Prudential in 2014. She ran the Ireland based operation as Senior Managing director and CIO from 2013-2016 before relocating to the parent headquarters in New Jersey, USA.
- Responsible for setting up and establishing the implementation team for new product development.
- Drives the technology and operational activities required to bring new solutions and engagement models to markets.
- Previously had full responsibility for the performance of a $100m business employing 1200 staff deployed across Professional Services, Information Systems and Operations (24/7 Contact Centre/Back Office Services).
- Launched successful partnerships in the community and with academic institutions.
- Caroline is a member of Prudential’s CIO cabinet and the North American CIO Research Board.
- Caroline was named as one of the 2014 Computerworld Premier 100 IT Leaders and showcased in the Diversity Journal for Women Worth Watching™ in September 2014.
- Caroline has an undergraduate degree in Computing Science for Business from the University of Ulster, a Master’s degree in ‘Leadership and a diploma in Accounting and Finance from the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
Global Product & Innovation Leader, Former Global Manager for Innovation at Spotify, Founding Investor Greens, Board Member Swedish Educational Broadcasting Company
Former Chief Of The Secret Intelligence Service (Also Known As Mi6); Longest-serving Mi6 Chief In 50 Years; Expert On International Security, Cybersecurity, Geopolitics
Vice-president of the 75th World Health Assembly; Former Minister of Health of Malaysia
Prof Carol Hargreaves
Director of Data Analytics Consulting Centre; Assistant Professor in Department of Statistics & Data Science
Co-Founder of Netflix (their first Head of Strategic Partnerships and Business Development)