Andrew McMillan is a renowned service and sales culture specialist. He spent more than 20 years with the John Lewis Partnership where he led customer service across the department store division, with 20,000 customer-facing Partners in 26 stores across the UK. As a consultant he has worked with clients in both private and public sectors: he has helped local authorities deliver distinct and differentiated customer experience, worked with National Health Service trusts to define and develop their patient experience, and advised several high-profile private sector clients, including Virgin Atlantic.
The quality of the experience delivered through your staff is as vital as the quality of your products and services. Developing a best-in-class customer service strategy – and a corporate culture to match – will be a major point of differentiation in a crowded marketplace. Andrew McMillan, leading expert in customer service strategy and the brains behind the legendary customer service that de ned the success of retailer John Lewis, leads this masterclass. It is designed to show you how to develop – through your employees – a distinct and differentiated customer experience that defines your brand.
Value and expected outcomes
- A deeper understanding of the power of customer experience
- A framework by which to judge the effectiveness of your own organization
- Practical solutions to any identified weakness in your strategy
- A step-by-step guide to delivering a distinct and differentiated customer experience
What is covered?
This masterclass will be divided into two sessions and cover both strategy and execution.
- Strategy: Ways to differentiate your product or service / Setting clear strategic goals / The power of customer experience in differentiating an organization
- Execution: Six steps to create and sustain a defined employee-led customer experience: Define / Measure / Communicate / Lead / Reward and Recognition / Recruitment
Andrew is as engaging as the messages he conveys, and his passion for delivering unbeatable service to the customer is reflected in his unwavering connection with every audience he addresses.